Big Block Dart Forums banner

Fan switch

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Plum crazy 69 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I installed two electric fans and relays to run them. My intention was to put two thermastatic switches (fan switch) in, one to control each fan. Say one to come on at say 170 and another about 195. I though I could get switches from the part store out of an old Omni or Fiesta or something like that. I'm striking out. Should I pay Painless money for there switches or is there a junk yard (read cheap) way. I am not really interested in thermo couples, kind of have my mind made up on thermo switches. Thanks.......

#2 ·
Iv'e used tons of these building equipment over the years, and was always able to source them from my local NAPA. They sell them in 5* increments. Just have to thumb through their catalog a bit. If the guy behind the counter doesn't know what your'e talking about, just ask if you can look through their industrial catalog a bit. They sell them, and theyre actually a pretty good unit as well. I cant remember one failing on me yet, even in somewhat unusual and extreme circumstances.

Jon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.