Halloween Haunted house, cornmazes, in northeast Pa.????
BigBlockDart.com is the premier Dodge Dart forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Halloween Haunted house, cornmazes, in northeast Pa.????

Post Thanks / Like

Halloween Haunted house, cornmazes, in northeast Pa.????

Anybody now of any good Haunted Houses or corn mazes?? Around Allentown, Jim Thorpe, Bloomsburg, Sunbury, Poconos area?? Anywhere within 50 to 60 miles of Ringtown, Pa. Looking for something to do this weekend, and the next few weekends, with my son and daughter.
    If you have a name? Location? or Phone #. Thanks, Paul
    505 cu. in. , Alston chassis, CRT trans, FBO Ignition,* 9.324et, 141.91mph, 1.248 - 60 foot, SO FAR!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Paul, we have Roba tree farm near us. It's a nice place. It,s in Dalton, Pa.
    www.robastreefarm.com. Maybe to far. Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    You wanna see a haunted house? My wife's home. C'mon over!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad you're not near Fall River MA. I work at the Factory of Terror there. I do make-up, training, repairs, managing and all around scaring. I've been doing it every season for 7 years now. Google Factory of Terror in MA.
    tried and true

Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad your too far from me....

We have about 20 of them in and around the houston area...there are two of them within 15 miles of my house..hope you find one..
    Eric Bremer
    Tomball TX 77375

1968 Dodge Dart 440 Big Block, Edelbrock Performer RPM Heads, Performer RPM intake, Holley 770 CFM Street Avenger, .541/.538 lift hydraulic roller cam, Harland Sharp 1.6 Ratio Roller Rockers..Crane Roller lifters..580 Final lift, MSD pro-billet distributor, MSD ignition, 355 Auburn Suregrip 8 3/4 rear end.

1977 Dodge Aspen R/T...318...4 speed tranny with 355 gears in a 8 1/4" rear.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure how far philly is from you but you should try and go to Eastern State Penitentiary. Its a haunted house in a real abandoned haunted jail. They call it Terror Behind the Walls. Me and the wife rode about 120 miles from our home to see it. It has been voted the #1 haunted house in the united states several times. It does make it even more scary knowing the place has been on ghost hunters and some other haunted shows.

68 Dodge Dart, 383, 727, 8 3/4 w/ 4.10's

Post Thanks / Like
    i`ve never been there but i would say robas too. we are planning a trip there soon.

65 coronet 440/4 speed/9.75
    71 dart custom 4 door 400/727/8.75
    03 dakota 239/5 speed/8.25