Thank People for their Posts
BigBlockDart.com is the premier Dodge Dart forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Thank People for their Posts

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Thank People for their Posts

There is a new modification that allows you to give thanks to other posters for their helpfull or kind posts. This option is not allowable to you underneath your own posts. All you have to do is click Thank for this post at the bottom of the posters post.

You can view your own or others post thanks given and recieved by clicking the Post Thanks arrow under your or someone elses user's name.

You can aslo view your own or others post thanks under your's or thier's profile by click the Post Thanks tab.

Eric Bremer
    Tomball TX 77375

1968 Dodge Dart 440 Big Block, Edelbrock Performer RPM Heads, Performer RPM intake, Holley 770 CFM Street Avenger, .541/.538 lift hydraulic roller cam, Harland Sharp 1.6 Ratio Roller Rockers..Crane Roller lifters..580 Final lift, MSD pro-billet distributor, MSD ignition, 355 Auburn Suregrip 8 3/4 rear end.

1977 Dodge Aspen R/T...318...4 speed tranny with 355 gears in a 8 1/4" rear.

2. Thanks Fabmaster, ski thanked for this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    When you recieve a Thanks you will get a notifiction at the top of your screen stating that you have recieved a new Thanks. Click it and it will take you to your profile and the Post Thanks tab.
    Eric Bremer
    Tomball TX 77375

1968 Dodge Dart 440 Big Block, Edelbrock Performer RPM Heads, Performer RPM intake, Holley 770 CFM Street Avenger, .541/.538 lift hydraulic roller cam, Harland Sharp 1.6 Ratio Roller Rockers..Crane Roller lifters..580 Final lift, MSD pro-billet distributor, MSD ignition, 355 Auburn Suregrip 8 3/4 rear end.

5. Thanks Fabmaster thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    what if i don't want to thank for a post, i may want to put a thumbs down to you and your turd car just because?? i need that optioin!!
    68 GTS Dart 10.32 @ 130.4mph 3780# pump gas street car!!
    69 Roadrunner 440 6BBL 5 gear driver

7. Thanks bremereric thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Why not say it with animation Nevin?
    Eric Bremer
    Tomball TX 77375

Post Thanks / Like
    Or ...
    Attached Images
    I thought I was getting too old for this....

10. Thanks 440Ken thanked for this post