Big Block Dart Forums banner

Got my new Moser 60

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  tubtar 
#1 ·
410 Pro Street gears,Detroit Locker,35 spline axles. They put the wrong yoke on it. I ordered the forged, appears to be cast. Otherwise it looks nice. They are sending me the right forged 1350 yoke. I have a set of new 11x2.5 drum brakes for it.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
????

Put the Moser 60 in and the nose pointed to the sky! (+8 Degrees) Took it to Wade @ Precision Performance in Edmonton Alberta, they put in 5 degrees of shims to fix it(welded them in). (Wade does nhra chasis inspections )
Not perfect but close enough , caltrac said -2 to - 4 deg. I got + 2 or 3.Other option cut off perches and weld back on in right spot. My 8.75 diff went from stock springs to SS springs to mono leafs and was ok. Does Moser not know where to weld perches. If I pull the Moser out I will probable cut the perches off and have it done right, damaging my powder coating, oh well. I knew I should of ordered it without the perches welded on. I wonder how the strange perches would of worked out? I am a bit disapointed,(wrong yoke and perches at wrong angle)I hope the rest of it is put together right.

Attachments

#10 ·
That sounds pretty bad. I could see missing by a couple degrees , but that is not even close.
I have been happy with my dealings with Moser so far , but will definitely be watching if there is a next time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.