Students in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term exam. The last question was, 'Name 7 advantages of Mother's Milk', This final question was worth 70 points - all seven parts had to be answered correctly or 70 points would be lost with consequent failure.
One student, in particular, was hard put to think of seven advantages. He wrote:
1) It is perfect formula forthe child.
2) It provides immunity against several diseases.
3) It is always the right temperature.
4) It is inexpensive
.5) It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
6) It is always available as needed.
And then the student was stuck - what was a 7th advantage? Finally, in desperation, just before the bell rang indicating the end of the test, he wrote:
7) It comes in two attractive containers....and the cat can't get to it.
He got an A