BBD's Ride of the Month Nominating for April 2012
BigBlockDart.com is the premier Dodge Dart forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BBD's Ride of the Month Nominating for April 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by deepockets View Post
    i was a little uncertin about that. but then again it sounds like you eric are in need of a second. i second you if i can.
    Thanks but I am going to stay out this time. We got some new blood to vote on this time.
    Eric Bremer
    Tomball TX 77375

1968 Dodge Dart 440 Big Block, Edelbrock Performer RPM Heads, Performer RPM intake, Holley 770 CFM Street Avenger, .541/.538 lift hydraulic roller cam, Harland Sharp 1.6 Ratio Roller Rockers..Crane Roller lifters..580 Final lift, MSD pro-billet distributor, MSD ignition, 355 Auburn Suregrip 8 3/4 rear end.

1977 Dodge Aspen R/T...318...4 speed tranny with 355 gears in a 8 1/4" rear.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    cheers for the nomination guys, you do realise car is still in undercoat and will hopefully be pulled down and painted over our winter (your summer)
    But cheers again for the warm welcome from up there

warren

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by warrendodge View Post
    cheers for the nomination guys, you do realise car is still in undercoat and will hopefully be pulled down and painted over our winter (your summer)
    But cheers again for the warm welcome from up there

warren
    You are in by your chinny chin chin. Thanks for accepting.
    Eric Bremer
    Tomball TX 77375

1968 Dodge Dart 440 Big Block, Edelbrock Performer RPM Heads, Performer RPM intake, Holley 770 CFM Street Avenger, .541/.538 lift hydraulic roller cam, Harland Sharp 1.6 Ratio Roller Rockers..Crane Roller lifters..580 Final lift, MSD pro-billet distributor, MSD ignition, 355 Auburn Suregrip 8 3/4 rear end.

1977 Dodge Aspen R/T...318...4 speed tranny with 355 gears in a 8 1/4" rear.