Big Block Dart Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBD's Ride of the Month Nominating for April 2012

10K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  bremereric 
#1 · (Edited)
New blood this month. Lets help this board grow. I will help as much as possible. Nominate your choice for this month. 71Dartman440.

See less See more
Reactions: swisswill
#3 ·
i think the scud is going to be one of the hottest dodge darts ever built. he shurly desirves a bunch of credit for his mind bogeling determination. even though it's not finished, i nominate him!
Alright can you help out by posting at least three of his finest photos?

#6 ·
#7 ·
WOW!!! Honored to be nominated considering my bucket of unfinishedness. Thank you very much deepockets for the nomination, and Eric for the second. I appreciate the honor and accept it. I also appreciate your comments deepockets. While I'm not building it for the award of hottest dart ever, I agree, though I am quite biased. Thanks again.

#8 ·
Cool deal. We need more than one to tango guys. I pm'ed 71dartman440 and am waiting on his response. Nominate some more cars please. tnku

#9 ·
What a cool suprise coming home today to email notification of such a nomination. I humbly accept. This 71 has really truly been a long, long journey....15 years long LOL. It's quite surreal as the car is just now coming together as a running, street driven reality; something only a topic specific board like this can really appreciate in what it takes to get there....thanks again.
tnku

#11 ·
What is his username?

#15 ·
Alright sir. Thanks tnku

#16 ·
Can we get a second for warrendodge so that we may have three cars to vote on this month? #^~!

#19 ·
You don't need to. Nevin already did and I already sent him an e-mail.

#21 ·
Thanks but I am going to stay out this time. We got some new blood to vote on this time.

#23 ·
cheers for the nomination guys, you do realise car is still in undercoat and will hopefully be pulled down and painted over our winter (your summer)
But cheers again for the warm welcome from up there

warren
You are in by your chinny chin chin. Thanks for accepting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.