Big Block Dart Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome To All New B.B.D. Members!

7K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Capt_Jack 
#1 · (Edited)
On behalf of the entire moderating team, I'd like to welcome all of our new B.B.D. members to this fantastic Mopar community!

Please introduce yourself here and share pictures and information on all of the Mopar vehicles you own so that we can all get to know you and your vehicles.

We hope that you will join in on any conversations that interest you and will feel free to start new conversations as well. We also have many folks here who will do their best to answer any questions you may have regarding your vehicles.

Richard
thebankerstoy

#2 ·
Another new old member

some of you old members might remember me StLouisDart have not been around in 5 years or so but 10 years ago I bought a 72 Dart for my 15yr old son it was a 225 6banger. when he turned 17 with the help from this site we dropped a 383ci mild cam 3:91 geared frame tied bumble bee striped roadrunner hood scopped dart together..The Deal was I bought the dart I keep the title buts its your car...(so he couldn't sell it)..he drove to high school tec school and to work,,,long story short hes 25 now just moved into a new house with a new baby boy and wife
makes good money Sr IT tec for mastercard and wants to fix up the old dart for his son.We both still have the pink and green? BigBlockDart.com t-shirts from I guess 7 years ago.

#3 ·
another newbie

been lurking around here for sometime now and since I am in the process of building a new big block for my present smallblock powered dart drag car I felt it was appropriate to come join in and try and test the waters of the BB crowd,,,here's a little bit about the new build,,,

It is a lo deck 400 block that I am turning into a 512 using aMolnar tech rotating assembly and Icon flat top pistons, a BCR aluminum main caps and girdle kit, milodon pan and external pick-up and milodon billet pump and pump cover, ATI balancer and MSD crank trigger,,on top are a set of Trick Flow 240 heads and trick flow intake , Harlan Sharp rockers, Crower solid roller lifters and a .690 lift Bullit cam and Trend pushrods, backed up by a well built 727 and Dana rear,, this a ladder bar car with a full cage and 14X32 Phoenix slicks and 4.56 rear gear in a 1976 Dart, I have a couple of pic of the car and maybe if I get past this post I will try my luck at posting a pic or two.

#5 ·
Old A body fan, New Big Block Dart project

Hi! I'm happy to be accepted on this forum. I bought a 1973 Swinger at auction fair shape, mini tubbed and frame tied. 8 3/4 rear with Hotchkiss springs. Tubular a arms up front and one hole cut in the fenderwell. Looks like a heathy started project! I got a 78 440 motorhome engine and trans. Already traded out the trans tailshaft and I am currently mocking up the powertrain install. Looks like I need a manual sterring gear to clear my fenderwell headers.. Anybody have one?

Thanks
Bakercat

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.