Deals and Rebates!!! [Archive] - BigBlockDart.Com

: Deals and Rebates!!!

Discount Tire
06-11-2012, 06:12 PM
The tire and wheel industry uses Mail-in Rebates to pass along extra savings!

We offer both manufacturer and exclusive rebates. The rebates will arrive by mail in the form of a prepaid card. The time frame to receive your rebate can vary, but in most cases it will arrive in just a few weeks. See the link below for current deals and rebates.

CHECK OUT THESE GREAT DEALS! (http://www.discounttire.com/promotions?utm_source=autoforums&utm_medium=textlink&utm_campaign=promo_dealsandrebates)

65val
07-05-2012, 01:52 AM
Hi. I was surfing your site last night and have a question....You say "Free Shipping to Canada"...now does that really mean "free"...meaning not a penny over and above the price of the tires I order, for shipping to Canada? Are there still carrier (UPS) charges for brokerage, etc.? Thanks.

Discount Tire
07-05-2012, 11:29 AM
Hi. I was surfing your site last night and have a question....You say "Free Shipping to Canada"...now does that really mean "free"...meaning not a penny over and above the price of the tires I order, for shipping to Canada? Are there still carrier (UPS) charges for brokerage, etc.? Thanks.

Thank you for the post.

Shipping is FREE into Canada and we charge all Tariff Fee's up front (taxes, duties, etc) up front to ensure faster delivery and to guarantee no further charges to you once the packages arrive. The Tariff Fee on passenger tires is $40.00 each and on wheels, $50.00 each.

65val
07-05-2012, 06:26 PM
Thanks for the reply. Let's take, for instance, BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A, size LT265x75x16. Your web price today is $212 per tire. Now is that US or Canadian $$$? Does that price include all the tarrifs and fees? Any other charges?

Thanks again.

Discount Tire
07-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the reply. Let's take, for instance, BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A, size LT265x75x16. Your web price today is $212 per tire. Now is that US or Canadian $$$? Does that price include all the tarrifs and fees? Any other charges?

Thanks again.

We are a U.S. based company so all prices are listed in USD$. Like noted above the Canadian Tariff Fee's are an additional charge. That being said, here's the complete price breakdown with the tires you noted above. ***Please note that the Tariff Fee on LT truck/SUV tires is $60.00 per tire***

265/75-16 T/A KO (LR-E) - $212.00 per tire
Tariff Fee - $60.00 per tire
Shipping - FREE
OTD Price for 4 Tires: $1088.00 USD$ (1,104.00 CAD$)