cu440da's Collection [Archive] - BigBlockDart.Com

: cu440da's Collection

cu440da
12-06-2013, 01:41 PM
A couple of months ago, I decided that after 3 years of looking at the room full of boxes of collectables stacked from the move that I would complete my display room. I made the wall brackets for the carded cars, the tv surround, and the ceiling display shelves. It is very crowded, much busier than I would like but I wanted to keep it contained to the little alcove of my "L" shaped family room. Still looking for a coffee table the right size to lay out the Viper electric race track in front of the tv.

johndart
12-06-2013, 04:04 PM
Mighty fine looking collection you have.

thebankerstoy
12-06-2013, 04:30 PM
Thank you very much for sharing and I agree, a very nice collection and nicely displayed indeed!

Richard

P.S. I hope that all of our Diecast and plastic model collectors here on the B.B.D. will use and enjoy this new forum! thmsup

jamesdart
12-06-2013, 06:43 PM
that looks cool. I wish I had a spare room to do something with the stuff I have.

DusTed74
12-09-2013, 08:26 AM
Nicely done! That looks really cozy in there.

Ted

PinkE
12-09-2013, 08:43 AM
Awesome collection, nicely displayed, I'd have a hard time watching the TV, I'd be looking at all the cars and stuff...

DusterBob
04-25-2014, 10:21 PM
I posted a cool way to keep the dust off the models/boxes if you are not going to be taking them off the shelves very often, it is practical and not too expensive and you never have to dust. Please check out my post in "The Banker's Toy Collection". I gave three examples on how to dust-proof your collection.

Thanks
Bob