Big Block Dart Forums banner

BigBlockDart - Fastest car list!! Post your 1/4 mile times....

2M views 228 replies 121 participants last post by  383man 
#1 ·
Mine is in my signature. 0/

#8 ·
Re: BigBlockDart - Fastest car list!! Post you 1/4 mile times....

Best of 11.97@114 with 440 Bulldog heads, 4.56 gears. Traction is not right yet. Unknown 4000 converter. Started to tweak the car, so I had a bar put in, and have not run it since.

#11 ·

Numbers, Numbers Numbers...It's all about numbers with you guys.... %)...Well my little 340 only gives me a 14.06... o[....but it's the thrill of doing it......That's the Thrill of Drag Racing...Don't matter what the numbers are....If you feel the adrenalin rush, then it's there, the time slips just a friekin piece of paper....It's a Thrill...a Rush, it's the feeling of SPEED that keeps this girls blood flowing through her veins.? Nothing else, not sex, not a present, not anything compares..... 0/

Sorry, I removed my rediculous answer, must have been the beverages at Brunch this morning.... LOL

#12 ·

ok,don?t laugh,but the only mopar I?ve timed was my ?67 300,it had an untouched 350hp 440, 215x75x14" tires and an open diff,it was not on a real track,just measured somewhat like 1/8 mile,and my buddy clocked me:11secs flat,when I hit the throttle,the car didn?t move at all first,the right rear just went up in smoke,and didn?t stop spinning until like halfway. 0/ lol

#13 ·

I'm happy the /6 chirp the tires going in second the other day )(/*

Swede, that you from the old board? Long time no see if it's you -0*(

#15 ·

No 1/4 around here, but I do have a three 1/8 mile tracks nearby.  The best the Duster has done with the 4-speed was 7.943.  I blame part of that on the nut at the end of the shifter. )(/*  That is the fastest I've ever been, it's going to be a drastic change if my 500ci 4-speed '65 Barracuda that I'm building goes as fast as I expect it to.

Brad

#25 ·

AA-slingshot said:
mine is a 6.34 at 220 mph.....maybe someday i'll be rich again and go alittle faster. -0*(
What kind of car or Dragster was it ???? What motor? Thanks for info!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.