second class exam tomorrow
BigBlockDart.com is the premier Dodge Dart Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: second class exam tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

second class exam tomorrow

i've been pounding this stuff into my head for a couple months now. chemistry,algebra, thermodynamics,trig,a.s.m.e. codes. just about enough to make you weep. the exam is tomorrow. i'm dreading it and glad it's gonna be over at the same time. crazy huh? oh well enough whining. time to hit the books again.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Newb
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: second class exam tomorrow

good luck........hope it comes out of your head , now that you've got it crammed in!!! LOL LOL
    74 Bug,* 68Dart,* 95Dodge Ram,*89 Dodge Dakota, 1Husband, 5 kids, 7 grandkids  4 dogs, 2 cats, .....

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck..you will do OK.
    Mopar or no carHidden Content

Post Thanks / Like

i'm feeling pretty confident ....most of the time. i need to be if i fail this at $75 a pop.

BBD LEGEND
    Post Thanks / Like

................Hey Russ,....good luck 2 ya......u wont fail, just b urself and it will come natural.........b 4 u know it u will b done.........................kim.................. .
    MR. Mechanic...........Panther Pink Duster* * The Beast has been Unleashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

good luck on the remembering, you will do fine.

Post Thanks / Like

Best of luck on your exam . Get that coupon !!!!
    C`mon Boy ! Prove it !

Post Thanks / Like

well the exam is in the books. glad it's over but i think it's to close to call. i had to write 5 essay questions out of 7. i only got 4 done in the alloted 3.5 hours. i was expecting some chemistry questions because we use chemistry every day..... not one question!three were math, my weakest subject.2 were code questions. i only need 65% to pass though, so my fingers are crossed. thanks everyone

Newb
    Post Thanks / Like

Keep us posted!
    74 Bug,* 68Dart,* 95Dodge Ram,*89 Dodge Dakota, 1Husband, 5 kids, 7 grandkids  4 dogs, 2 cats, .....

Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    In fact, I was never afraid of exams, but I always found it difficult to write assignments in school and college. Anything that had to be written — an essay, a review, or research papers — caused problems for me. I have used all possible educational resources for students, such as essayedge.com . I really tried to improve my writing skills, but it was all a waste of time. I constantly made mistakes in text format or structure. Therefore, I often used paid professional editing services.
    Last edited by Sannie; 09-12-2020 at 06:20 PM.