SPAM ATTACK!
BigBlockDart.com is the premier Dodge Dart Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SPAM ATTACK!

Post Thanks / Like

Angry SPAM ATTACK!

this is the worst I've seen here. looks like the site got bombed with spam! aint there something that can be done?!?!?
    I got myself into this....

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

BBD GOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry zombies

they keep coming and coming. where's my zombie killing weapon?

here's the deal for who ever owns this site now. if you don't do anything about the spamers i'm leaving. it takes too long to report all of it and i have to wait 60 seconds between to report, what the fuq?. do something about it will ya?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by bOb shingler; 09-22-2012 at 09:20 AM.
    "bOb Built" (no matter how many times it takes) Hidden Content

Post Thanks / Like
    I blasted five of them this morning. I can't do anything about them joining and it is ruining the site.
    Eric Bremer
    Tomball TX 77375

1968 Dodge Dart 440 Big Block, Edelbrock Performer RPM Heads, Performer RPM intake, Holley 770 CFM Street Avenger, .541/.538 lift hydraulic roller cam, Harland Sharp 1.6 Ratio Roller Rockers..Crane Roller lifters..580 Final lift, MSD pro-billet distributor, MSD ignition, 355 Auburn Suregrip 8 3/4 rear end.

Hidden Content

1977 Dodge Aspen R/T...318...4 speed tranny with 355 gears in a 8 1/4" rear.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    it is....it sucks, and for this site to lose some of the guys it may lose, would suck for those of us who dont have the knowledge and experience of those people....and it would suck for Darts waiting to get big blocks stuffed in 'em......

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know what's going to be done about the joining, but I have a form I need to submit to get full access and then I can delete these folks before they post.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

8. ThanksbOb shingler thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I pm'ed Marco the administrator to see if he can upgrade the spamming software.
    Eric Bremer
    Tomball TX 77375

1968 Dodge Dart 440 Big Block, Edelbrock Performer RPM Heads, Performer RPM intake, Holley 770 CFM Street Avenger, .541/.538 lift hydraulic roller cam, Harland Sharp 1.6 Ratio Roller Rockers..Crane Roller lifters..580 Final lift, MSD pro-billet distributor, MSD ignition, 355 Auburn Suregrip 8 3/4 rear end.

Hidden Content

10. ThanksbOb shingler thanked for this post
    BBD GOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Indy-Home of the US Nationals, The Brickyard, and all kinds of places to race lol
    Post Thanks / Like
    A form? I never filled out a form, he just sent me a passoword in my email. I agree, this is getting crazy. There has to be a filter or something to stop all of this. bOb, please don't go....
    04 Ultra Classic FLHTCUIHidden Content The Original Point and Click Interface was a Smith & Wesson

[email protected] Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have requested my tech to run a report on this spam issue as the spam settings is already set on Akismet in which scans a new user's first 10 post and have to go through moderation before they get full access to post without being moderated.

Another resolution to this is setting up a New Member Introduction sub forum to which all new users have to introduce themselves first and get moderated to get full access to the rest of the forum board.

What do you guys think of these ideas?

Post Thanks / Like
    I would set it up so that their first ten or fifeteen posts are moderated. That way thier posts have to be approved by a moderator or administrator approves them or deletes them as spam. That way the general public never sees the spammy posts.
    Eric Bremer
    Tomball TX 77375

Hidden Content

Indy-Home of the US Nationals, The Brickyard, and all kinds of places to race lol
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Eric...
    04 Ultra Classic FLHTCUIHidden Content The Original Point and Click Interface was a Smith & Wesson

16. Thanksbremereric thanked for this post
    BBD GOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Eric's idea sounds great....

Post Thanks / Like
    Well they better do something SOON, I just removed about a dozen this morning and I see more spammers online as we speak. This is getting rediculous...Hello?

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

up to 3 tonight

Add youxian45 to your hit list
    Member Since 11 March 2003**

"Love your country and live with pride, don't forget the ones who've died"

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    got another leblanc824 man they are active today
    Member Since 11 March 2003**

"Love your country and live with pride, don't forget the ones who've died"

Post Thanks / Like

Smile No Spam!?!?

It seems that the spam situation has been reigned in by someone. whoever it is, thanks!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    There first posts are coming as being moderated now you won't see them. We do and they are cleaned up and banned.
    Eric Bremer
    Tomball TX 77375

Hidden Content

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Eric, Pinkie, Jim and whoever else is helping with this.

Post Thanks / Like
    yea, thank you to all the moderators....