SPAM ATTACK! - Page 2
BigBlockDart.com is the premier Dodge Dart Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SPAM ATTACK!

BBD GOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up X2

Quote Originally Posted by Bill383 View Post
    yea, thank you to all the moderators....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    "bOb Built" (no matter how many times it takes) Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Indy-Home of the US Nationals, The Brickyard, and all kinds of places to race lol
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys, this was a joint effort by Eric, Jim, Cryco, Marco, myself, and our new mod Gene (11sec) It was getting away from us, and Gene came up with some good ideas that worked. I hope we have our site back now, and hope all the old members stick around, we need good people like you...Any ideas as to what you guys would like to see happen here would be appreciated...Just list them here and we'll run them by the Admin for approval. I always liked the joke section....
    04 Ultra Classic FLHTCUIHidden Content The Original Point and Click Interface was a Smith & Wesson

Post Thanks / Like
    I miss the what are you working on threads.

5. ThanksPinkE thanked for this post
  6. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Indy-Home of the US Nationals, The Brickyard, and all kinds of places to race lol
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, that was a cool topic, I was just thinking maybe a Hobby topic, so many of us have some neat other interests that we spend a lot of time on....
    04 Ultra Classic FLHTCUIHidden Content The Original Point and Click Interface was a Smith & Wesson

BBD GOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink i can't thank youguys enough

Quote Originally Posted by bOb shingler View Post
    they keep coming and coming. where's my zombie killing weapon?

here's the deal for who ever owns this site now. if you don't do anything about the spamers i'm leaving. it takes too long to report all of it and i have to wait 60 seconds between to report, what the fuq?. do something about it will ya?
    thanks for one hell of a great job you all did getting rid of the jerks. as you notice i didn't go anywhere, this site has the greatest mods on the planet. thanks once more, this is the best site ever and has the best people ever!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    "bOb Built" (no matter how many times it takes) Hidden Content

9. ThanksPinkE thanked for this post