problems with the site
BigBlockDart.com is the premier Dodge Dart Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: problems with the site

Post Thanks / Like

problems with the site

What is the problem with the site? It took me forever to get my password reset and it let me in. Then everytime I try to look at a subject in the forum it wants to to relog in and its NOT like I am taking my time. I know the site used to kick ya if ya were inactive after so long but like less then a minute, really.... Is it me or is it the site? please let me know whats going on...apparently alot of other members that have been here for many years are sayin things about the site also, so I just kinda want to know whats up.. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't seen the problems you are seeing, but it can probably be fixed by clicking on the stay logged in forever box when you login. Make sure you have you internet explorer set to save cookies.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jim that seems to be doing the trick. It will kick me once in a while but whatever. Maybe my computer has a bad ground....