Big Block Dart Forums banner

1968 dart work in progress

24K views 52 replies 13 participants last post by  BigblockBillybob 
#1 ·
well i have started at last will have windows and motor and trans out over weekend then it will off to the blasters for blasting back to bare metal will need some help from you guys as where to buy parts from bought a glasstek bolt on hood with hemi scoop but could not get to fit properly seemed to have flat area behind scoop so the sides sat about 3/4'' above the guards when we moved it down caught on rear when we moved it forward it was past front guards so not sure what to do i think i will use orignal hood and use bolt on scoop

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
dart

thanks 383s it has 440 906 ported heads harland sharp rockers victor manifold 850 proform carb 727 trans manual reversed valve body 8 3/4 cone style locker 3.55 gears trying to decide what alloy heads to use hope to have it painted and back on the road by xmas thanks warren

#5 ·
back from blasters with no suprises has had anti rust treatment and epxoy undercoat at the panelshop now to fix a few rough spots should be off to the paint shop early feb all parts have arrived including caltrac's will post more as we progress

Attachments

#11 ·
heres a few pic's of my progress

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.