Wyle Coyote 10/16/99-11/19/13
BigBlockDart.com is the premier Dodge Dart Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Wyle Coyote 10/16/99-11/19/13

Indy-Home of the US Nationals, The Brickyard, and all kinds of places to race lol
    Post Thanks / Like

Wyle Coyote 10/16/99-11/19/13

I lost my best friend a few weeks ago, he was such a joy for 14 years, I miss him so much. Rest in Peace my friend...
    04 Ultra Classic FLHTCUIHidden Content The Original Point and Click Interface was a Smith & Wesson

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry for your loss PinkE. I lost my last one a few years ago, think I'm about ready for another one now.

4. ThanksPinkE thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sue and Randy,

When I spoke with Gene about creating this new forum, I had you, Randy and Wyle in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so very sorry for your loss, but I know that Wyle is at the "Rainbow Bridge" waiting to be reunited with you both some day in the future.

Until that day happens, he will always be by your side in your memories with unconditional love, bright eyes and a hug and a kiss whenever you need one.

He was a beautiful boy and a true blessing.

Your friend always,

Richard

6. ThanksPinkE thanked for this post
  7. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about Wyle. I believe that our pets become more than just family members. There's a real connection.
    Try not to dwell on his passing but instead celebrate his life!

All my best wishes..................Ted

9. ThanksPinkE thanked for this post
    Indy-Home of the US Nationals, The Brickyard, and all kinds of places to race lol
    Post Thanks / Like

I Picked up Wyles ashes today!

Pretty difficult, I knew he was ready but I'd been putting it off, then today I thought about it and thought, he deserves to come home, so I picked the bag up, it has a little tin inside with his name on it, I just can't take it out of the bag yet....
    04 Ultra Classic FLHTCUIHidden Content The Original Point and Click Interface was a Smith & Wesson

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkE View Post
    Pretty difficult, I knew he was ready but I'd been putting it off, then today I thought about it and thought, he deserves to come home, so I picked the bag up, it has a little tin inside with his name on it, I just can't take it out of the bag yet....
    Hello Sue,

That is an extremely difficult task that you had to do today.

I have the remains of my two Bassett Hounds "Sassy" and "Hart" that passed away back in the late eighties and I still think of them almost daily.

Sassy was Hart's mom, so they had been together almost their entire lives minus a few weeks between the time we brought Sassy home and then went back for Hart. When Sassy passed due to her age, I believe that Hart who was her junior in years by a year and a half, just couldn't face going on without her. He continued to look for her around our home until he passed himself a shot time later. I had two huge holes in my heart after that until Kita came into our lives in 2008.

I believe that I understand how much you and Randy are missing Wyle now, but like my wife, my son and me did for Sassy and Hart and now Kita, you guy's did everything possible to give Wyle a wonderful home and life.

Maybe like me, someday down the road, you will be able to open your hearts to another very special four legged friend who will need you guys as much as Wyle did. He was truly blessed to have had such a loving family.

Our Hart (front) and Sassy (rear). I miss you guys very much, but I know that you're waiting for us to join you again someday.

12. ThanksPinkE thanked for this post