Big Block Dart Forums banner

Our Best Friend Kita

4K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  thebankerstoy 
#1 ·
Our girl Kita is an Australian Shepherd & Akita mix with a bit of German Shepard in the mix as well and is tricoloured in Black, White and Gold.

We believe that she is somewhere between 7.5 and 8 years old now but really aren't sure, because her first owner was a friend of my sons. That friend joined the U.S. Navy, so he gave her to my son. Kita then lived with my son at his home for roughly a year and a half here in Phoenix. He then moved to Southern California to pursue his music career in 2008, so we gladly took her into our home since he wasn't sure if he would be able to find living quarters in CA which accepted pets.

She is extremely loyal to me, my wife and my son and is not only a beautiful girl with her cool markings and beautiful eyes, but she is also extremely intelligent and has a better memory than a lot of people I know! She knows what my wife and me are going to do before we do and being a "Dodge Girl", she loves to go for rides in the back seat of our 99 Dodge Ram Quad Cab!

Being retired and home most every day, Kita is my constant companion and she is a very important part of our family. She is loved more than I could ever tell you here and if there was ever a four legged friend that I truly wish could live forever, it would be my sweetie Kita! A true blessing for our family indeed!

Richard

Some favorite pictures of Kita that I've
taken over the years.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.