Alley and Jack.
BigBlockDart.com is the premier Dodge Dart Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Alley and Jack.

BBD LEGEND
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Alley and Jack.

These are my two dogs that I love just like family as I consider them family. Now that I am retired living on disability I spend most of my time with them. Even when I feel up to messing with the car they come outside with me. Alley is the yellow Lab with a touch of Golder Retriever making her coat a little more gold. Jack is the black one who is part Lab and part Border Collie. Ron

My car , 63 Sport Fury Max Wedge wanna be pump gas street car......10.76 @ 124.49 ! ! My page on the 62-65 Mopar site...Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

BBD LEGEND
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is another pic of Jack when he was still growing as he weighs 90 lbs now, Ron

My car , 63 Sport Fury Max Wedge wanna be pump gas street car......10.76 @ 124.49 ! ! My page on the 62-65 Mopar site...Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

BBD LEGEND
    Post Thanks / Like
    And another of my girl Alley laying on my bed as they both usually sleep with me. Alley weighs about 95 lbs. Ron

Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Holy crap Ron. A Lab/Border collie mix! Was he born with a Frisbee in his mouth?
    Great looking crew you've got there.

Ted

BBD LEGEND
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DusTed74 View Post
    Holy crap Ron. A Lab/Border collie mix! Was he born with a Frisbee in his mouth?
    Great looking crew you've got there.

Ted
    He is a ton of energy. Thanks , Ron
    Hidden Content

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow Ron, you've got 185 pounds of pure love and fun there my friend!

A fantastic looking pair of four legged family members indeed!

Richard

BBD LEGEND
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Thanks for the kind replies. We got about 6" of snow today and boy do they love going out and playing in the snow. Course its easy to see jack in the snow. Ron
    Hidden Content

Post Thanks / Like
    No pictures of them playing in the snow Ron?

Richard

Post Thanks / Like
    It's all fun and games in the snow until reality sets in and you realize that you have to shovel the walk and the driveway.

Ted

Indy-Home of the US Nationals, The Brickyard, and all kinds of places to race lol
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cute dogs Ron, my dad used to raise labs, we always had one or two, or more growing up. My mom had a lab engraved on their headstone, after my dad died we would take his last yellow lab there and he would lie down, he knew...Now my mom is there, and when the dog died we buried his ashes there too...I miss them all every day, but I know there all together in a better place, and my Wyle is up there with them too. Wyles ashes will go in my casket when I go join them...Still miss my little guy.
    04 Ultra Classic FLHTCUIHidden Content The Original Point and Click Interface was a Smith & Wesson

BBD LEGEND
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by DusTed74 View Post
    It's all fun and games in the snow until reality sets in and you realize that you have to shovel the walk and the driveway.

Ted
    I cant shovel because of my back problems so my 27 year old son does it. Ron
    Hidden Content