Big Block Dart Forums banner

New Guy 'Round Here

3K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Kramerswinger70 
#1 · (Edited)
hey just signed up to this site. I've heard about this forum a while back from FABO guys. I am a FABO member. My name is Ryan, Im a US Marine currently stationed in Okinawa, Japan, where for some reason FABO doesn't work =/ needed an ouitlet for help while my projct back home continues to be planned out!

My car is a 1970 Dodg Dart Swinger. I feel I may be in the wrong place because it is currently a 225 /6 that im converting to a 360 pro-touring Daily Driver when I get out of the Corps. But, I figure theres Mopar guys here, I hopefully wont be shunned for my small-block dream! However, if it makes anyone feel better, I will be eventually acquiring my Uncles 1973 Dodge Charger, which is a 400!

Here are some shots of the Dart, Nicknamed Sally the Swinger by my girlfriend0/0

And the 73 Charger...My Uncle simply calls it "the ol' girl", hes practically the original owner

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice cars. And welcome aboard.

Don't worry about the small block. Not ALL cars here have big blocks. Heck not ALL cars here are A bodies either. But ALL cars are Moparsthmsup.

Good Luck and keep us in the loop with pics and updates. Be safe.

codfish

#7 ·
Welcome but let me warn you...this site WILL help you spend your money!!!!!!!! No this is a great site. A lot of good people here, and they will help you with your build. Be safe and THANKS A LOT for your service.. Jackie

#10 ·
Thanks all for the warm welcome! If my experience in FABO is anything to go off of, I sure hope you all will help spend my money! Haha I have quite the plan for my 70 when I get out of the Corps! Expensive but it'll be something I can enjoy no matter what for years and years to come!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.