Meet Angel, the new hound dog 'round here
BigBlockDart.com is the premier Dodge Dart Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Meet Angel, the new hound dog 'round here

Post Thanks / Like

Meet Angel, the new hound dog 'round here

This is Angel, formerly known as Amber. She's a 6 or 7 year old Basset Hound that we got through BRAT, the Basset Rescue Across Texas agency. She had a tough life early on, doing duty in a puppy mill operation down by San Antonio until she made a break for it when the owner got busted. She ended up here in North Texas and we got her about 3 weeks ago. She's taken pretty much zero time to get used to being spoiled and looks to be an amazing new member of the family. We are all about second chances here, and this little lady definitely deserved one!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Man, it is always great to see when people rescue pets. Good for you! That's awesome, really. I've been looking into rescuing one and am looking at a couple breeds, but don't know where to start other than on those Internet databases. Cool looking hound!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's awesome!!! It looks like she cant figure out which one of your living room chairs she likes the most.

Ted

5. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Either chair, the love seat, my side of the bed. The dog is already rotten to the core, just as it should be!

BBD LEGEND
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Good lookin dog. Ron
    My car , 63 Sport Fury Max Wedge wanna be pump gas street car......10.76 @ 124.49 ! ! My page on the 62-65 Mopar site...Hidden Content
    Hidden Content