I do love this hobby ! - Page 2
BigBlockDart.com is the premier Dodge Dart Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I do love this hobby !

Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in high school, early 70's, my buddy's brother had a red 64 Coronet Maxi that he raced. Cancer had eaten the quarters and rockers pretty bad. He sold it to one of my classmates for $400 bucks. I only got to ride in it once, it was wild. That was the first time I'd ever seen a cross ram. The 65 Coronet has always been my all time favorite Dodge, but next to your 63 it just looks kinda plain. Your 63 has some style that disappeared from the lineup in later years. Do love your car, Joe.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

BBD LEGEND
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rarefish383 View Post
    Back in high school, early 70's, my buddy's brother had a red 64 Coronet Maxi that he raced. Cancer had eaten the quarters and rockers pretty bad. He sold it to one of my classmates for $400 bucks. I only got to ride in it once, it was wild. That was the first time I'd ever seen a cross ram. The 65 Coronet has always been my all time favorite Dodge, but next to your 63 it just looks kinda plain. Your 63 has some style that disappeared from the lineup in later years. Do love your car, Joe.

Thanks Joe. Yesterday I took my 63 over my buddies house about 10 miles away and it was another cool ride. I had a younger guy in a work truck pull up next to me at a redlite and beep the horn to get my attention and then he gave me the thumbs up and yelled saying ......you have an awesome car. That was cool of him and I waved and thanked him. Then no more then 4 block later 2 older guys asked me at a redlite if I raced it and how they loved the older 60's Superstock cars. It is fun and does give you a good feeling knowing others out there like our cars and hobby also. Ron
    My car , 63 Sport Fury Max Wedge wanna be pump gas street car......10.76 @ 124.49 ! ! My page on the 62-65 Mopar site...Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, you have a real head turner over there.

Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is a beautiful car, I love it

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the car.