Big Block Dart Forums banner

pro parts headers with trick flow 240,s

5K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  1968rt 
#1 ·
I have a 69 dart with 915 heads and tti/pro parts headers . I,m looking at putting trick flow 240,s on my engine just wondering if any one has done it yet. I talked to bob mazzolini he said he has not done it so he can,t say for sure they will work . I talked to tti they say they should work. I,m looking for someone that has done it to give me the ok they work. 5 and 6 cylinder are the plugs I,m worried about being to close with them being on a angle all the rest look like they will clear the headers. Thanks scott

#4 · (Edited)
TTI with Trick Flow

Do you have TTI or Pro Parts.....they are entirely different. Proparts have one tube go through the inner fender on the passenger side and two through the drivers side. TTI go under. I can tell you that I have used Proparts with many types of heads, they seem to have extra room and very easy to install.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Light

#5 ·
TTI makes a copy of the original pro parts/herb mccandles a body headers semi fender well headers for bob mazzolini. With the 1 pipe on the passenger side and 2 on the driver side going thru the fender well that's what I'm using. Just trying to see if anyone else have used them with the trickflow 240. If not I'll be the first ...lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.