New to BigBlockDart (thanks for the invite)
BigBlockDart.com is the premier Dodge Dart Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: New to BigBlockDart (thanks for the invite)

Newb
    Post Thanks / Like

New to BigBlockDart (thanks for the invite)

Hello,
    I am new to Big Block Dart and would love to learn more about others pursuing the Mopar passion. I have a 1967 Dodge Dart with a 500 cube 400 stroker. It is a FAST XFI2.0 fuel injected engine sitting on Indy 440-1 heads with Max Wedge ports. The Dart has a Cope Racing Transmission 727 built with a Gear Vendors Overdrive. The rear end is a Ford 9-inch with 4.11 gears. The choice of rearend was due to wanting to run a full 3-inch TTI exhaust system with rectangular tips out back. The rear suspension is a Reilly Motorsports Street Lynx with Viking double-adjustable coilovers. The front suspension is a Reilly Motorsports Alterkation Street/Handling System also with Viking double-adjustable coilovers. It is a stock interior Dart with stock shifter in factory console. Disc brakes on all four corners are provided by Wilwood. Wheels on the Dart are 15 x 3.5 Weld Magnum 1-piece fronts and 15 x 10 Weld Magnum Beadlock rears with Mickey Thompson rubber all the way around. The Dart is a full street/strip car with 1/8th mile passes of 6.62 at 103.7 mph. Still looking forward to making some 1/4 mile passes in the future to see some 10.50s or better. I hope to be able to correspond with other members on this site to be able to improve my 60 ft times. See photos under my profile for additional information.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by elcajun; 11-28-2018 at 07:03 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome. sounds like a bada$$ ride.

toss some pics up when you get a chance. we do love pics