Pitman arm to center link question 71 dart
BigBlockDart.com is the premier Dodge Dart Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Pitman arm to center link question 71 dart

Post Thanks / Like

Pitman arm to center link question 71 dart

Is there a rubber bushing between the pitman arm and the center link? I'm putting my suspension together after a header install and there seems to be a large gap between the two when I tighten the castle nut down. And where can I get new grease boots for this?
    thanks

Can anyone post pics of what this is supposed to look like?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    My Dart has a rubber boot between the pitman arm and centerlink. You can buy replacements from Summit Racing or Jeg's. There made by Energy Suspension. Good luck trying to figure out which ones you need to order.
    383 stroked to 432c.i. / 440Source Stroker / Edelbrock RPM heads / 750 Holley / Torker Intake / Lunati VooDoo cam / Dynamic 9.5 converter / Cope Racing Trans / 3:55's with a suregrip /I'm Always Working On Something

Newb
    Post Thanks / Like

Suspension Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by mattq View Post
    Is there a rubber bushing between the pitman arm and the center link? I'm putting my suspension together after a header install and there seems to be a large gap between the two when I tighten the castle nut down. And where can I get new grease boots for this?
    thanks

Can anyone post pics of what this is supposed to look like?
    ENERGY SUSPENSION makes all of the replacement cool boots and covers for the tie rod ends pitman arms,ect. an so does Moog.