Hello
BigBlockDart.com is the premier Dodge Dart Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Hello

Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m from Denver Im new to this and I have a 1971 Slant 6 Valiant that I want to build into a street/strip car (I have never built a car before) came here looking for advice on the best way to get started in the process of dropping in a beast 440. Thank you!
    Last edited by PlumCrazyRT10; 04-19-2019 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Missing info

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello welcome to the forum, i am martin i have also 1971 Slant, but thats engine is damaged, now i am currently using ford truck for personal use and as well as for towing roadside assistance nyc, i have also one dirt bike and one ranger utv.

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome aboard guys. be sure and check out the thread search to get started and feel free to pose any questions you might have.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard! Glad to see some new Mopar folks on here. Check out the tech pages for some useful information.
    383 stroked to 432c.i. / 440Source Stroker / Edelbrock RPM heads / 750 Holley / Torker Intake / Lunati VooDoo cam / Dynamic 9.5 converter / Cope Racing Trans / 3:55's with a suregrip /I'm Always Working On Something