Where have all the A-body Enthusiasts Gone ?
BigBlockDart.com is the premier Dodge Dart Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Where have all the A-body Enthusiasts Gone ?

Newb
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Where have all the A-body Enthusiasts Gone ?

I haven't logged into this site for years, this forum using to be hopping place with plenty of activity, just wondering what happened to it or where did everyone go to ?

Looked through the posts from last several months and its really minimal almost to the point of if this forum will be around another 1 or 2 years down the road

I was really active on this site 10+ years ago but always seemed to be a shit storm with the admins and other regulars on here and just wasn't much fun to be around honestly so I left.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Myself and most others seem to be over at For A-Bodies Only, but I do continue to check in here.

Post Thanks / Like
    mostly same here.
    I was asked to do some care taker stuff for the site as I'm here quite a lot still. mostly to remove spam (and spammers) and other stuff that seems to flow here at times.

I know that can make it seem a little dead here at times, but Id rather have decent content then visitors having to plow through Uber ads and foreign bait sites to find an answer.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm mostly on Moparts, and FABO too. But I do check here periodically. It's a spiral where fewer people are posting, so fewer people come to the site, so fewer posts... Hope it levels out and starts to get busy again