Members
BigBlockDart.com is the premier Dodge Dart Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Members

Post Thanks / Like

Members

What happened to everyone on this site? There aren't may posts anymore as to what everyone is working on, haven't seen anyone posting For Sale, or Wanted ads in quite a while.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    its a fine question. I think more than a few have headed to other forums geared towards similar interests and spend more time there. some of the founders of our site (it seems) have also moved on to other things.

website lifespans are sort of a hard thing to predict and manage. I've seen some live for decades, only to disappear without notice. others that flash with certain trends, then languish unattended for years before finally fading or someone gets tired of paying for it.

hard to say why for sure. I still drop by pretty often and have taken up the task of caretaker while the lights are still on. I shoo away the rats (spammers and assholes in general) and try to keep things tidy.

thats...pretty much what I got as far as explanation.

CJ

Post Thanks / Like

Members

Thanks for the reply, I try to visit every other day or so but usually there are no new postings. I did a lot of business with members here when I started my bracket car just over 10 years ago. I had found this site by accident, but found it to be a wealth of information. i.e. things that I had long forgotten about A bodies. I do know that a lot of the members from here are on FABO which is another site for a lot of information. I was booted off of Moparts for some reason & have never been able to find out why. I have found other Mopar sites, but they aren't maintained well & there aren't many For Sale ads & ususally no tech articles. I hope this site survives & some of the members begin posting again.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    we've had more than a couple pop back up recently. some had sign in issues that never got resolved. some lost touch with the subject after selling a car or some such. others just moved on, as is normal.

I dunno. I've always just liked the place since stumbling across it myself.

[email protected] Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey there,

sometimes traffic to the site requires some new information from the news or new build threads and the such. is there anything current in the big block dart world that we could post here?

Lee