Been a few years
BigBlockDart.com is the premier Dodge Dart Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Been a few years

Post Thanks / Like

Been a few years

Been a few years since I've logged on, because it's been a few years (6) since I've put any time into the dart. I decided it was time to get back on it and had vacation time I needed to burn so I spent all week working on it. I'm not going to stop until its road worthy again, been 12 years since I've driven it. I spent a whole day just cleaning all the shit off of and around it so I could work on it. This week I put the dash back in the car and back together, plumbed the entire fuel system, got the throttle cable and linkages installed and adjusted, trunk mounted the battery, completed the cooling system, and started on the wiring. Getting close to be able to start it without having to hot wire it and reach my arm through the headers to touch the starter off. Still have to build the rear end before I can drive it.
    Attached Images
    I just want the front wheels to come up off the ground when I take off, is that too much to ask?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    outstanding! youre inspiring me to dig in to mine again, as it has been hibernating nearly that length of time as well.

welcome back