440 big block engine mounts
BigBlockDart.com is the premier Dodge Dart Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: 440 big block engine mounts

Newb
    Post Thanks / Like

440 big block engine mounts

Hi there everyone i was wondering if anybody knew what good headers or exhaust manifold would fit in a 65 dart. I got a hold on a 440 hp engine i want to eventually want to swap into my 65 dart. I was wondering if anybody had any spare swap motor mounts they be willing to let go off. Thank you in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    I would try to get the engine swap mounts first. Schumacher Creative Services used to sell them. But the last I checked their inventory was low or out of stock. It looks like Mancini Racing is selling the motor mount swap kits for about $200.00 They're good to deal with. I've used them quite a bit when I was putting my Dart together. You can check the tech pages for exhaust manifold info. Nobody makes headers for the early A-Body Mopars with a big block.
    Last edited by my64dart; 04-15-2020 at 12:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck with Schumacher, inventory was low, no return phone calls or emails to customers recently. I understand no one at the business with the pandemic, but the least Michael could do is return calls & emails.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Newb
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink 440 mounts

I was lucky and found a guy that bought the a long time ago. And never used them he shot them my way with the 187 pan. Also was wondering how much massing do you need to do to the trans tunnel. Thank you guys

Post Thanks / Like
    my trans tunnel is untouched and the 727 trans fits in there great. even the original factory shift linkage still works like a dream