440 big block engine mounts
BigBlockDart.com is the premier Dodge Dart Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: 440 big block engine mounts

Newb
    Post Thanks / Like

440 big block engine mounts

Hi there everyone i was wondering if anybody knew what good headers or exhaust manifold would fit in a 65 dart. I got a hold on a 440 hp engine i want to eventually want to swap into my 65 dart. I was wondering if anybody had any spare swap motor mounts they be willing to let go off. Thank you in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    I would try to get the engine swap mounts first. Schumacher Creative Services used to sell them. But the last I checked their inventory was low or out of stock. It looks like Mancini Racing is selling the motor mount swap kits for about $200.00 They're good to deal with. I've used them quite a bit when I was putting my Dart together. You can check the tech pages for exhaust manifold info. Nobody makes headers for the early A-Body Mopars with a big block.
    Last edited by my64dart; 04-15-2020 at 12:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck with Schumacher, inventory was low, no return phone calls or emails to customers recently. I understand no one at the business with the pandemic, but the least Michael could do is return calls & emails.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    Does your 65 Dart have a V-8 in it? Those have the correct center link. If it's a 6 cylinder you might need to replace that for oil pan clearance.
    383 stroked to 432c.i. / 440Source Stroker / Edelbrock RPM heads / 750 Holley / Torker Intake / Lunati VooDoo cam / Dynamic 9.5 converter / Cope Racing Trans / 3:55's with a suregrip /I'm Always Working On Something