UCA Eccentric tabs on chassis bent
BigBlockDart.com is the premier Dodge Dart Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: UCA Eccentric tabs on chassis bent

Newb
    Post Thanks / Like

UCA Eccentric tabs on chassis bent

Installing a new HDK tubular front suspension, whomever disassembled car in the bast destroyed one of the upper control arm eccentric tabs on the chassis. I can get the alignment close but don’t like the damage on a 9 second drag car. Can I replace those tabs and does anyone make them?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    you might be able to contact the manufacturer as far as finding a replacement if one exists. I'm sure you're not the first to encounter it and they may have some suggestions as far as additional parts sourcing.

wish I had a better answer

Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, I will reach out.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BigBlockDart.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi.
    Just a thought. But if you cut the right size freeze plug in half and weld it in place, that might get the job done. It would basically do the same thing as the old tab. But you'd have to make it fit with some modifications.
    Good Luck
    Jim
    383 stroked to 432c.i. / 440Source Stroker / Edelbrock RPM heads / 750 Holley / Torker Intake / Lunati VooDoo cam / Dynamic 9.5 converter / Cope Racing Trans / 3:55's with a suregrip /I'm Always Working On Something