Big Block Dart Forums banner

Newbie here!

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Capt_Jack 
#1 ·
Glad to be able to be part of this group and im sure im going to be asking and posting up plenty of questions and updates!
Im from Beckley West Virginia and recently acquired a 71 dart swinger on trade that came as a rolling chassis that was 90% rust free but I did get a mild built 400 big block and a A833. Car has power steering and a extra non ps gearbox interior is nonexistent tho so feel free to let me know if you have parts for sale! Also need some windows for the drivers side and front windshield

#2 ·
welcome aboard. we look forward to seeing and hearing about your ongoing project.

feel free to ask questions to your hearts content. also be sure to use the search feature. there's a ton of posts and articles that will help you along the way to your goal.

BBD

#3 ·
Welcome!
Don't fuss around trying to find a used front glass as new ones are easily found for $250 shipped. You'll be looking through that windshield for years to come, might as well be nice and clear. Try rockauto.com, that's where I got mine. Side and rear glass will have to be found used. If nobody here has what you need take a look at forabodies.com. There are a bunch of active traders there, and always search fleabay.

Before starting my 69 cuda project I took the time to read every sticky and tech article here at BBDart, and most of the posts as well. This site is a gold mine...maybe a diamond mine! Doing so saved me from a heap of grief.
Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.