Big Block Dart Forums banner

Read this...

32K views 40 replies 26 participants last post by  19_440Dart_68 
G
#1 ·
If you have an ongoing build, this is the place to post it all. It's best to make one post for yourself and continue adding info to it, so your stuff is all in the same post.

If you have a post already in the off-topic section, let a Mod know and we can move it over here for you.

NOTE - post attachments are occasionally cleaned out. It's best to post your photos in your gallery and link them here instead of using the attachments option.(For the website, it's more efficient, so the site runs faster if you use the gallery).

#4 ·
Thanks Bill for this build area!!! ill let my car unfold here as it happens!! THIS IS GREAT!!!! BBD

#11 ·
Show us your stuff guys and gals...This is a nice opportunity to have your own topic and feature your car thread.....show everyone what kind of talent we have on this site....I can't believe what has already been posted.... :eek: :

Great Idea...... ;D

#23 ·
dusterdarryl said:
does this mean I can list up my all Aussie 77 holden ute build up?

Please do !!! I love looking at other car models from across the board. Old Rat Rods, Motorcycles, and even boats. I just like looking at craftsmanship and people working to improve what they love...

-Michael

#25 ·
sycboi said:
dusterdarryl said:
does this mean I can list up my all Aussie 77 holden ute build up?

Please do !!!  I love looking at other car models from across the board.  Old Rat Rods, Motorcycles, and even boats.  I just like looking at craftsmanship and people working to improve what they love...

-Michael
guess we need an AMC thread ;D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.