Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an original hood with the dual scoops and chrome bezels. The hood needs minor work but, is in good shape. The scoops are in excellent shape as is the chrome pieces. A guy wants to buy the whole thing. I don't know the going prices. My friends are telling me the scoops and bezels alone are going for $400+. I wouldnt sell them but his son is going to be getting the car when he turns 16 and I don't mind selling for that reason, otherwise I'd keep it like the packrat that I am. Any help on this is appreciated. And, NO, I won't sell them to anyone else so don't ask. Thanks anyways.

tnku

·
Registered
724 Posts
i'd say 400 is about right if the scoops and bezels are in excellent shape and it'd an original hood with the holes in it. i see the scoops and bezels going for 150-300 depending on condition and if they have call outs. i'm sure some will say more and some will say less.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello Wht440......I just bought a pair of scoops on E-Bay for 275.00 + shipping. The old style with the Chrome bezels, if that helps
                                                                            Doug **(*) 0/

G

·
good scoops are about $300,with the original hood in good shape is a diff. story.that combo in good shape is worth between $600 $900.think about some rich guy doing a 340 resto,he will pay for that because he knows it will be months before he sees another one and maybe never another in the same shape.but me,i would get a pair from year one and throw them on a plain hood on the cheap. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They look (almost) exactly like those, except that mine are white. Thanks to everyone for their help. tnku

·
Registered
143 Posts
mopars by crane has really nice repops of the scoops and chrome bezels,,for 350.00

1 - 6 of 6 Posts