Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to put a 440 and auto tranny in a 74 duster, I have rebuilt the suspension front and rear, upgraded to an 8-3/4 with 742 case with 3:23 gears and limited slip.  My question is the wiring, the existing wiring harness is pretty much useless. It was a 318 auto with coloumn shift, I could repair it If I really wanted to but, what is another way to do it? I repainted the engine compartment and am getting ready to do the rest of the car.

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have still got a lot of work to do.... I have to cut the drivers side b - post out and replace it along with both the quarter panels. I am going to weld in subframe connectors and more than likely a roll bar (not sure how I am going to lay it out) but I will have to wait and see how my budget looks when I cross that bridge.

·
Registered
58 Posts
If you really had to , you could go to Painless wirng. They have a lot of good products for ground-up wiring projects.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the complimants on the paint, It took me forever to get it to where it is now, I have attached some pictures of what it originally looked like. I will look in to the painless components, I thought maybe somebody new of a manufacture that made new harnesses. Thanks,

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's amazing what can be done on tight budget.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts