Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
originally posted by flyboy01

440 Trading Post, an off-site Sale/Trading board now open for B B D Members.

For those of you craving a For Sale board for the past year, I have setup a PRIVATE, off-site Sale/Trading board for B B D members only, this site will be run by me, no connection to B B D, RMS, or Bill Reiley. You will have to read and abide by the rules the members as a group have requested.

There will be three catagories of members:

Group 1. Probationary, this group will be allowed to access and view all areas, except they will not be allowed to post in the For Sale, Ebay, and Craigslist forums, you need a minimum of 30 posts if you are a new member here (less than 6 mos) when you get to 100 posts here on B B D, or 6 months and 50 posts, you will be allowed upgrade to full member.

Group 2. Full User, Allowed access and posting to all areas, you have have at least 100 posts here, or be a member for six months and have at least 50 posts.

Group 3. Moderators

Now all you have to do is go here are register. You HAVE to use the same username as you have on here, if it does not match, your account will not be activated. If you use another name other than the one that is displayed when you post, you will not be activated. The rules are simple and easy to follow, if you meet these criteria, then go ahead and register. If you don't then you will not be activated. Happy selling!

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE 30 POSTS, DON'T BOTHER TO REGISTER, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT.

FYI

For the next few months, Chad ( 68_val_sedan ) will be taking over activating new accounts. Currently I have very little time and I don't want new accounts to be ignored, se he will be stepping in to do this. I will be travelling for work and buying a new home, so my time is very scarce, which is also why I have not been posting here much lately.

http://440tradingpost.hqforums.com/

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I asked Joe to clean this thread out for me.  Thanks Joe.

I would like everyone to know that the rules above are in effect.  I get about 2 sign ups a week from users with 1 or 2 posts here.  They go in the trash.   

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE 30 POSTS DO NOT TRY AND SIGNUP

Your account will not be activated and when you do reach the proper # of posts you will have to register again NO EXCEPTIONS.   

IF you PM me about your account make sure that your PM BOX is not FULL.   Again you would not believe how many people ask me questions and I cannot respond due to their PM box being full  :bslap

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.