Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 63 330 sedan that I would like to do a front disc swap on.I'm working with a wrecking yard on getting a right and left complete suspension unit that I can rebuild, but am having a hard time trying to find out what will swap with this vehicle.

Can anyone help out there ????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've tried to go to forwardlook.net and it won't log on ??????
Can anyone else log on to that site ?????

·
Registered
117 Posts
The trick I use and I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but I go to a site like partsamerica.com.  Go to the replacement parts for your '63 and look up something like lower ball joint.  Then open another window at partsamerica and enter  a 1968 coronet and check the same part, which I did.  Looks like they share the same part numbers for balljoints and bushings, so I'd guess you're looking for a b-body setup.  The only thing I don't know is if the big parts, like control arms are the same.  But if the ball joints are the same, you would only need the spindle and the rest of the brake parts for a b-body to convert to disks.  Which means just about any brake system from the bigger cars will work, even 73 and up a-body's.  Is this what you are looking for? Double check me on the part numbers to be sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts