Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the middle of doing the disc brake conversion on my sons 64 valiant and the clipers I got with everything else are the slider type, just want to know if anyone has a part# for the new brake hoses? I have 2 on order that are 22" long but thats how long thay will need to be to route them back to the brake line and keep them from being in a pinch point. any one else have any other ideas??
Also mounting the new master cylinder tomorrow and will have to make a few brake lines. next will be a new 318 to replace the worn out 273 thats still in there. plan on rebuilding it after im all healed from back surgery, but for now the 318 will work great.
Anyone have any pics of thier disc conversion? I will have to take some to post with the hose part # just in case.

·
Registered
305 Posts
It's been awhile back since I did mine.  I used 77 Dodge Van lines, can't remember why though.  But I wrote it down.  I also put my calipers in the back not the front like the car we pulled them off from.  The 74 Dart had them in the front.  When we found the car somebody had taken the caliper brackets and calipers off of the car when we found it.  There was a 79 Diplomat with the caliper brackets on it right next to it, sure enough they were the same so we took those and used them.

Lee

1 - 3 of 3 Posts