Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still would love to find some 64 Valiant qtr patches (wheel arches back to the bumper) and trunk extensions. Anyone know of any?????

·
Registered
8 Posts
bbscamp
I don't know for sure, but aren't some of the repo panels from 63-65 cudas the same as valiants,???.
Check out thier site www.autbodyspecialt.com. They have good quality panels for my 66 Dart. The floor boards I am installing, are heavier gage than the original floors. I am going to use their qtrs when my floors are complete. It's worth a try. Dave C.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had to modify 67-up trunk extensions on my 66 dart and I wouldn't waste my time and money doing that again. I would have been better off fabbing the rusted parts of the original extensions. For the patch panels, how about Kramer's? boom[] o[

·
Registered
22 Posts
66dartman said:
Had to modify 67-up trunk extensions on my 66 dart and I wouldn't waste my time and money doing that again. I would have been better off fabbing the rusted parts of the original extensions. For the patch panels, how about Kramer's?[
How much modifying is needed to make the 67-up trunk extensions fit? Those parts catalog seem to make it look like it's a piece of cake of adding 1" to the bottom.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Overdrive said:
66dartman said:
Had to modify 67-up trunk extensions on my 66 dart and I wouldn't waste my time and money doing that again. I would have been better off fabbing the rusted parts of the original extensions. For the patch panels, how about Kramer's?[
How much modifying is needed to make the 67-up trunk extensions fit? Those parts catalog seem to make it look like it's a piece of cake of adding 1" to the bottom.
)(/* )(/*Don't believe 'em. The attachment points in the front and rear are different. After all the fabbing that I did to make them work, they look like s**t. The 66 and earlier are way different designs. Thats why they won't take them back once you buy 'em. If only your lower part of the extension is rusted out, just patch it. No one will see it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
That's just great... on my convertible, the previous owner went and cut them all out, so I have no trunk extension panels at all, or lower rear quarters... This will be interesting. o[

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.