Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Take the inner panel off, then take the upper metal trim panel off. There are a couple of bolts that hold the window to the track, there are holes in the metal where you can get a socket on an extension it to lossen the bolts, then roll it down and pull it up.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just got done replacing the rear quarter glass and rollers on my 67 Dart this weekend. Not hard but is time consuming and took me 10 miniutes or so just to figure out how to install the spring retainer clips since its kind of a blind install.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I removed the spring clips from the rollers and the one bolt that goes through the window channel frame and at that point the window is loose (getting the stud out of the frame can take a little effort). I was taking the window crank assembly out to clean, lubricate and replace the rollers so I unbolted and dropped the assembly to the bottom which made it easy to get the window out. I found that you need to take the front (forward side of the window out first). I am a terrible technical writer but if you want I would be glad to discuss over the phone.

Darin

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just got done replacing the rear quarter glass and rollers on my 67 Dart this weekend. Not hard but is time consuming and took me 10 miniutes or so just to figure out how to install the spring retainer clips since its kind of a blind install.
Dude!! I've been 4 hours and can't get the glass back in after the regulator install. I know this post is old, but if you could help at all, that'd be great!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts