Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want black for the yellow dart. Thanks Though. Not sure red and yellow would look so hot.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Stroked GT said:
id be interested in the red stripe, PM me with details
Cool car. Original GT? Looks like you ditched the side moldings as well? I am going to do the same but leave all the emblems.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Crazy68Dart said:
Stroked GT said:
id be interested in the red stripe, PM me with details
Cool car. Original GT? Looks like you ditched the side moldings as well? I am going to do the same but leave all the emblems.
yah its an original but the side molding was already gone as were the original buckets. they wanted $300 for buckets at Spring Fling, a little too much for me so i got a bench from the junkyard for $20. Im going to take off the rear emblems too that spell out DART, just leave fender emblems. Whats engine/trans is going into your Dart?

·
Registered
118 Posts
68GTconvert said:
Where can I buy a 68 Bumblebee stripe?
I got mine from Stencils & Stripes Unlimited, INC. 3 years ago and it was $125 for a stencil kit.
I wanted to paint the stripe on in blue for a better color match to the interior than the blue vinyl stripe.
I believe stencils kits and stripe kit the same price.

Thjeir phone number
(847) 692-6893

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My buddy id gonna do it for me. He did the one on my convert it came out good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.