Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a hard time finding one around here (N. E. Oklahoma). Are there any other years of Darts that use this same valance? (Sheet metal under the front bumper...think Im calling it the correct name.) Still learning about these A-bodies and not sure what bumpers, sheet metal etc. can swap from one to the other. I saw one on E-bay that's a fiberglass copy but wasn't sure if that's the way to go or not. This is strictly a strip car so I don't really NEED one but it would make it look a lot nicer. Anybody used the 'glass repro or found a suitable substitute, short of making one from scratch?

Randy

·
Registered
320 Posts
70-72 will interchange, you can get a fiberglass one from AAR Quaility fiberglass IIRC...

·
Registered
376 Posts
I have the AA panel on my car. it fits pretty good. I dont have any complaints aboutit. I am gonna have to do a little fitting on it around the top edge by the bumper on the sides.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I may have to try a 'glass one too. And thanks, Lars, appreciate the info. on the year compatability.

·
Registered
404 Posts
abodyjoe said:
i'm gonna have to get one in glass then...  both of mine are beat up..   and i refuse to pay what they are asking for used ones now..
i beat mine into submisson and strightned it back out

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.