Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive always liked darts but never got around to getting one till this year.. anyways better late than never i guess.

I was looking up underneath the rear and it doesnt look like there is alot of room for anything in there.. so my question is how much tire fits with the factory springs in thier original location? I have read some posts on various boards and i guess relocating the springs is a common upgrade for these cars is why i put that part in there.

tnku

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats pretty good!!!!. I have 255/60/15 on my dakota and i was hoping i could fit something similar to that under the dart.. after looking up under there i was having serious doubts.. I am getting a set of the factory honeycomb/rallye wheels for it not sure what the backspacing is on them but i'll find out.

do you have any pics of it I could see?

here or [email protected] is my email..

thanks for responding.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
  tnku for posting the pics

the tires that are on mine when i bought it look a little on the  skimpy side  for my taste.  I am planning on a basic stock resto and did not want to get into relocating  springs / tubbing the rear or putting in a 4 link or anything like that.

hopefully sometme in 08  it will be done.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
either of you two want to adopt me?

both your sons have nice darts. maybe im missing out on something lol

thanks agoan for the pics.. keeps me motivated to finish mine..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts