Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a company out there that makes fiberglass front fenders and front bumpers for 73 and up Dart Swingers? I've found hoods, decklids, and rear bumpers, but no fenders or front bumpers.

tnku

-Jeffrey

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
have you thought about just converting to the 72' front end.i think it looks better and if you are buying a hood too you you'd be half way there.also i had problems with the dart fiberglass fender,they come unfinished and are a bitch to fit,these were from unlimited products in ca. THEY SUCK maybe aar is better they certainly have a better product base and customer service.

·
Registered
99 Posts
i think it was mopar action said they wouldnt buy from aar again, they said the fender was good quiality but there was no holes for anything headlight attaching holes innner fender  ect. and it was suposed to be a direct fit, i belive it was the latest mag, they put some on the brick. ill look and get back to you

------ it was aug 06 mopar action they said that they were thick and strait but they took a lot of fab and work to get them to fit right they say they not recomend them for the price they thought that the fenders would of had holes for how much they cost, they also chromed there fiberglass bumper on snschrom.com and they look awesome

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. I have thought about changing to an earlier front clip, but the 73 clip is growing on me. It looks quite a bit better w/ the right color treatment of the grill and w/o the huge bumper extensions. I have some time before the car will be going in for body work. I just wanted to buy the fiberglass parts now, if they were available.

-Jeffrey

·
Registered
13 Posts
WS Racing fiber glass in Ohio, go to WS Racing.com I belive they have them for your car, good guy and workmen ship, put on my duster fenders, hood and bumpers! They do really nice work! I can get you the number also if you need it, but its on their web sit! Hope this helps!

·
Registered
99 Posts
does ws fiberglass have the mounting holes? i kinda wanna go fiber glass but i've hung fenders on a 50 ford pick up and they were a pain to get to line up and then drill the holes

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the link! Their stuff looks pretty choice. I'll give em a call next week for prices.

The people on BBD are the best!

-Jeffrey

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes they have mounting hole and gives you room to adjust!! Prices are alittle high but you get what you pay for, also during the racing season give them between 4 to 6 weeks to get it done!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts