Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where i can get some a body (72 dart) trunk extenion panels? i have tried everywhere and they are on National backorder. this is holding up qtr. panels from going on.

·
Registered
118 Posts
swinginswinger said:
does anyone know where i can get some a body (72 dart) trunk extenion panels?  i have tried everywhere and they are on National backorder. this is holding up qtr. panels from going on.
have you checked the Paddock? I got mine there, but it has been awhile back

·
Registered
144 Posts
Try www.crosscanadaparts.com. I got all my stuff from there but through a distributor here in Canada. I think you can order directly from them though. Prices are Canadian, but I am sure they ship to the US. I know other guys in the US have got stuff from here.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I got my trunk pans from jimsautoparts.com, they show the extensions on their web site. No problem fitting them in.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I just finished istalling my trunk extention tonite, got them from cross canada parts, they needed lots of lip work to match up with the rear 1/4 lips. Darren

G

·
Are you talking about the two cast aluminum peices that mount on the rear of each side of the 72 Dart? I've not heard them called trunk extensions but they have studs in them that mount to the rear left and right corners? I think I have two spair ones in my garage off of my donner parts car. If you're interested I could go look?

Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts