Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like my other topic got deleted, so here's another one >_>

Has anyone had any experiences with the air ride suspensions from places like www.ridetech.com? I've seen these things all over shows and magazines, but that doesn't always mean they're good (Hell, just look at how many Camaros are in magazines :p).

This seems like another thing that I could use to help my car "transform" between the street car and the strip car, if they really work like they say they do. But, since Air would have a lot of play on the rear, i'm worried about it having enough force to keep the tires down and sticking as compared to a standard ladder bar rear suspension. Seems like it would tend to have a lot of play, methinks.

It's also nice that I could have the complete suspension kit for about $2200. ;)

Anyone used these things or seen them in action?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jim_Lusk said:
The only thing I've seen them used for is to rediculously lower the vehicle.
Yeah, that's not really what i'm looking for in them. It just seems like it'd be really nice to be able to lower it a bit for the strip, but put it back up for the street. One of the things i'm really focusing on with my car is being able to "transform" between a strip and street car. This along with the electronic locker rear would definatly solve the problems with ride height differences and handling, if the air suspension really works like they say they do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.