Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAS ANYONE INSTALL A ROUND TUBE AJE RACING K-MEMBER ON A 69 DART A BODY. CAN YOU SHOW SOME PICS OF THE UNIT INSTALL ON CAR. THANKS DAVE V

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
you plan on using it for a drag car or street cat??   i don't like it..  i would go with the alter-k-tion over that if i were you ...

the alter k is a very nicley designed system that is so easy to install that my 11 year old put the passenger side together.....  and man does the drive nice with it...

·
Registered
219 Posts
I can't speak for the MOPAR AJE kits. But I went with my buddy to their shop (hole in the wall in back woods Indiana) and they installed their complete kit on his 97 Mustang. After getting the car home, It would never align right. After many call and them re doing everything, same problems with no resolution. Pretty much JUNK.

Herb

·
Registered
161 Posts
I was going with an AJE until I read of how much trouble poeple were having with them, won't fit out of the box and alignment is shot to hell. Those fabricated spindles look really er, spindly, a big ol' wheelstand would probably finish 'em off, on the street? forget it! All things considered (Including Magnum Farce) I went with an alterkation, not as sexy looking as those tubular kits I'll grant you, but they fit, they align great and they drive great, and, I've yet to read of anyone buying one and not being happy with it.

G

·
abodyjoe said:
you plan on using it for a drag car or street cat??   i don't like it..  i would go with the alter-k-tion over that if i were you ...

the alter k is a very nicley designed system that is so easy to install that my 11 year old put the passenger side together.....  and man does the drive nice with it...

Yeah fellows, Joe's old lady got'em for him >:D put her in the keep basket!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
THANKS TO EVERYONE'S COMMENTS. I LIKE THE ROUND TUBE LOOK BUT I GUESS I WILL ORDER THE ALTERKTION, BUT I WILL HAVE TO SAVE MORE CASH FOR THAT SET UP $$$$$ []{}

·
Registered
3 Posts
[size=10pt]The alterktion kit sounds very nice where can you get one at. I have not seen them before. thank you Brian

·
Registered
60 Posts
Brain, Just click on the RMS Chassis link at the top of the page. Our benafactor here at big block dart is Bill Rielly owner of Rielly Motorsports. Bill is the one that designed and builds the alterKation. Welcome aboard.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts