Big Block Dart Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are my two dogs that I love just like family as I consider them family. Now that I am retired living on disability I spend most of my time with them. Even when I feel up to messing with the car they come outside with me. Alley is the yellow Lab with a touch of Golder Retriever making her coat a little more gold. Jack is the black one who is part Lab and part Border Collie. Ron

·
Registered
274 Posts
Holy crap Ron. A Lab/Border collie mix! Was he born with a Frisbee in his mouth?
Great looking crew you've got there.

Ted

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
Wow Ron, you've got 185 pounds of pure love and fun there my friend! ;D

A fantastic looking pair of four legged family members indeed! thmsup

Richard

·
Registered
274 Posts
It's all fun and games in the snow until reality sets in and you realize that you have to shovel the walk and the driveway.

Ted

·
Registered
593 Posts
Cute dogs Ron, my dad used to raise labs, we always had one or two, or more growing up. My mom had a lab engraved on their headstone, after my dad died we would take his last yellow lab there and he would lie down, he knew...Now my mom is there, and when the dog died we buried his ashes there too...I miss them all every day, but I know there all together in a better place, and my Wyle is up there with them too. Wyles ashes will go in my casket when I go join them...Still miss my little guy.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's all fun and games in the snow until reality sets in and you realize that you have to shovel the walk and the driveway.

Ted
I cant shovel because of my back problems so my 27 year old son does it. Ron

1 - 11 of 11 Posts