Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys, I am convinced that I want to go ahead and get a front end kit (hub to hub) but I have to do my research. Can any of you out there recommend another combination like the AlterKation kit that I can do some comparisons with before I make this major purchase?

Bill,

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
60 Posts
[]{} []{} []{} []{}

·
Registered
84 Posts
[]{}

after looking at other bolt on kits and actually watching one put on there is no comparison. i will be ordering a alterk after the beginning of the year and will start my build on mine and get a good mock up going to get an idea of what i need to do and get everything set like i want it

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
to be honest there is no others i could recomend... there are others out ther like stated but there just too many questions with fit, welds,alignment etc..etc..  to even think about a different system...  most of those other systems are ok for the track (maybe)  but really aren't designed for the street... personally on the various message boards i go on from day to day i hear all kinds of complaints about the other systems but have never heard anyone say anything bad about the alter-k..   bill did alot or research and put tons of hours into making the alter-k  good for street use...  i have had my alter-k in my dart since the begining of july and love it..  down the road straight as an arrow and corners awesome even though i still don't have proper tires for that yet...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK, I guess I will have to order one now. Great testimony...... I'll give Bill a call next week.

Bill,

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
143 Posts
the magnum force guy is hard to deal with i currently have a set of hid upper control arms,,i wish bill was around when i built my car years ago,,,,but soon to be redone,,got soem bills to pay off then alterkation,,,and some other new stuff,,,,,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts